Immunizations protect employees, their families and patients from certain serious diseases. Some vaccine-preventable diseases could lead to disability or death and can be avoided by getting timely immunizations. Health PEI’s commitment to patient and employee safety is reflected in its Immunization and Tb Testing Policy and related policies and practices.
- Health PEI Immunization Policy (available on the PDMS website, log-in and search)
- Health PEI Influenza Policy (available on the PDMS website, log-in and search)
- Influenza Immunization and Management
- Health PEI Flu Vaccination Clinics
- National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI)