The HPEI Bits & Bytes series has been developed to bridge between information, healthcare teams, patients and the future by providing knowledge and training of current and upcoming digital health initiatives at HPEI. The monthly program would inform and excite people about digital health and the possibilities which in turn, could lead to positive patient outcomes.
|September 7, 2022||07:30 - 08:30||Privacy and Security in a Digital Healthcare World with Dr. Michael Gardam, Jeanne MacDougall and Mike Muise||Register Now|
|October 5, 2022||07:30 - 08:30||O365 Tips and Tricks||Register Now|
If you would like to be added to our reoccurring event and distribution list please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Feedback and Topic Rankings for Future Events
We would love to hear ways we can improve and make this series more helpful to all HPEI staff. Please complete our survey for event feedback and you can also vote for future topics!
|Date||Topic||Recorded Webinar Link*|
June 1, 2022
Virtual Health Clinics
July 6, 2022
VCPCC Overview and Projects
August 3, 2022
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) Overview and Applications
*Note: Only HPEI and Gov of PEI accounts can open and view this shared link
The goals of the series are to:
- Prepare health care providers by introducing them to concepts and local experiences in informatics.
- Acquire knowledge to remain current with new trends, terminology, studies, data and breaking news.
- Excitement in digital adoption and integration and how it can help deliver healthcare in PEI.
- Developing and providing feedback or involvement with the Virtual Care Project Coordinator Centre (VCPCC) (ex. initiatives or working groups).
- Assist with knowledge translation on new initiatives at Health PEI
- Highlight innovations created or adopted in different areas at Health PEI and potential other areas that can adopt the solution as well.
- Reduce silos and improve collaboration towards a unified vision
Have a question or an idea for topic? Email us at: email@example.com