Safer Practice Notices provide a way to communicate patient safety information to health care providers. If staff become aware of a hazard that should be communicated through a Safer Practice Notice, please contact email@example.com
- November 7, 2018 | Pre-filled 10 ml Saline Syringes [PDF]
- September 14, 2018 | Misinterpretation of Insulin Correction Dose [PDF]
- September 13, 2018 | Burn caused by using heated saline [PDF]
- July 27, 2018 | Sapphire Programming of Interval Dosing [PDF]
- July 27, 2018 | CADD (Continous Ambulatory Delivery Device) Programming [PDF]
- July 26, 2017 | Safer Practice Notice – Sharps Containers [PDF]
To find alerts, advisories and recommendations on patient safety and quality from organizations across the world visit Global Patient Safety Alerts.